Successfully Completed Brevets de Randonneurs Mondiaux(BRMs)
Mr. Sagar L Belgaonkar, Assistant Professor Civil Engineering successfully completed 200BRM. The Event was organised by AUDAX INDIA RANDONNEURS affiliated to AUDAX Club Parisien(ACP) , UK. The route was 204.30kms with 1590 m elevation. He completed in 13hrs – Route Belgaum-Hubli-Belgaum on 16/6/2023.
- Dr. Amar Byakodi published a paper titled “Treatment of Bio-methanated Distillery Spentwash using various Physico-Chemical Treatment Techniques” under the guidance of Prof. Dr. B.T. Suresh Babu
- Dr. Amar Byakodi published a paper tilled “Experimental Studies on Effects of Selected Species of Fungi on Aerobic Composting of Sugar Pressmud” under the guidance of Prof DR. Suresh Babu
- Dr. Amar Byakodi published a paper titled “Aerobic Composting of Sugar Pressmud with Stabilized Spentwash and selected Microbial Consortium” under th guidance of Prof. Dr. Suresh Babu
- Dr. Amar Byakodi published a paper titled ” Effective Utilization of Stabilized Spentwash Bio-composton Tomato Crop and Comparison of its Yield with Commercial Composts” under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Suresh Babu.
- Prof. M.V.Kanthi published a paper titled “Studies on bio process treatment of pressmud by vermicomposting using organic substrait”, 2015 under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Suresh Babu
- Prof. Amar Byakodi published a paper Titled “Investigational study on effective utilisation of distillary spent wash and press mud from sugar industry using admixtures by aerobic composting as soil conditioner” under the guidance of Prof. Dr. Suresh Babu
Talk on "Solution to Plastic Pollution"
We are glad to share that Mr. Mahantesh Kanthi, Associate Professor, Department of Civil Engineering, Angadi Institute of Technology & Management (AITM), Belagavi delivered an informative Talk on “Solution to Plastic Pollution” on the eve of World Environment Day 2023 at Institute of Engineers, Belagavi on 05.06.2023.
The session focused on how Plastic pollution, which is the accumulation of plastic objects and particles (e.g. plastic bottles, bags and microbeads) in the Earth’s environment adversely affects humans, wildlife and their habitat and highlighted on the solution to Plastic Pollution. Er. Ramesh Jangal, Chairman, IEILC, Belagavi and Prof. Veeranna D. K, Hon. Secretary presided the event.
"Best Project of the Year"
We feel proud to announce that our M.Tech Project Waste Water Management Health and Safety Engineering from Department of Civil Engineering, Angadi Institute of Technology and Management (AITM), Belagavi was been selected for 46th series of Student Project Programme Seminar and Project Exhibition: 2022-23 KSCST State Level held at Alva’s Institute of Engineering and Technology, Moodubidire on 11th and 12th August 2023 and is been awarded as “Best Project of the year”.
Another Academic Achievement at State level.The Management, Administrator, Principal and Staff of AITM congratulate our student Mr. Shreedhar Ullagaddi and their guide Dr. B.T Suresh Babu from Department of Civil Engineering for their commendable efforts and for inching one more step towards Academic Excellence.!!!!!!
Project titled “Study on Recovery of Wax from sugarcane Industrial Press Mud for the improvement of Agricultural Soil Fertility” is being awarded as “Best Project of the year” for the KSCST State Level Seminar and Exhibition is a great achievement and a testament to the hard work and innovative ideas of our student and his guide.
Mr. Bhramakumar Ghattad, Department of Civil Engineering has been awarded as Best Athelet of AITM 2022. He had participated in VTU Athelets 200m and also participates in different inter college sports activities.